Every member of the board, management and Katathani Collection of resorts staff of every level shall be aware of importance of, respect human rights of
every aspect of everyone and laws of every country and treaty each country is committed to and:
1.Pay respect to human rights and treat each other with respect and honor on equality basis without considering differences in physicalf
and mental appearances, race, nationality, religion, gender, language, age, skin, education, social status and any other factors.
2. Care must be taken when performing duty to prevent any risks in human rights violation in business. Everyone shall monitorf
and provide any support to protect human rights.
3. Support actions to protect human rights.
4. Support communication, dissemination, education, creation of understanding, defining direction, and provide any support to any stakeholdersf
in the business including guests, staffs, supplier, and contractor to join the business with ethics respecting humanf
rights and treating everyone based on the human rights principle in this policy.
5. Monitor and provide any support to protect human rights. We shall monitor human rights respect, not ignore or pay attention when findingf
any action matching human rights violation relating to hotel. Report must be made to supervisor or people of responsibilityf
on this issue. Such person shall give cooperation to any inquiry or investigation of truth. In case of any doubt or question, such person shall consultf
his supervisor or people of responsibility via the assigned channels.
6. Continuously develop to identify risk in violation of human rights, identify group of people or person who have been impacted, planf
and define corrective and preventive actions for human rights violation, resolve and prevent human rights violation problem and monitorf
the situation. Systematically, we shall periodically review the risk mapping of potential issues, and appropriate mitigation plan shallf
beset for human rights violation case.
7. Determined to create and maintain corporate culture aiming to respect human rights according to this Human Rights Policy.
8. Any person who violates the human rights which is also acting againsthotel policy shall be considered disciplinary penalty as definedf
by hotel and may be subject to legal punishment if the act is against the law.
We hereby declare that we acknowledge these regulations and are practiced within our organization.
67/238, Moo 5, Kukkak, Takua Pa
Phang Nga 82200 Thailand
© 2023 The Waters Khao Lak. All Rights Reserved. Website Design by Hoteliers.Guru