Katathani Collection of Resorts has determinedthe visionto become a leading hotel in Asia. Our hotel realize
that safety, occupational health and good working environment are vital for our guests, employees, suppliers,
and visitors. Thus, the Safety, Occupational health and Working Environment Policy is stipulated as follows:
1. The hotel will develop the safety, occupational health and working environment management system in
compliance with the laws, international standards and other regulations and requirements that have been applied
and practiced on regular and sustainable manner to cultivate safety mind in workplace among our guests, employees,
suppliers, visitors and those working in the hotel’s premises.
2. The hotel regards that safety is the duty and responsibility of all employees. Supervisors at all levels
have to act as role models leading, supporting and encouraging their subordinates to be aware of safety at work.
Also, they have to oversee the operations of the employees, suppliers, visitors and those working in
the Company’s premises to strictly follow the safety and occupational health rules and regulations
for maximum safety in all operating processes.
3. The hotel will encourage and support the participation of guests, employees, suppliers, visitors and
those working in its premises in the implementation of safety, occupational health and good
working environment practices.
4. The hotel realizes the substance if prevention and risks assessment of hazards and environment impacts
and will therefore introduce and undertake all necessary measures to ensure the efficiency
of prevention and correction system.
5. The hotel will provide its employees at all levels with relevant knowledge and build up their awareness
of the crucially of safety, occupational health and good working environment works.
6. The hotel will monitor and assess the implementations according to safety, occupational health and
working environment policy deployed in the annual plan in order for active and efficient actions.
7. The hotel will provide proper resources including budget, time, personnel and relevant sources in
the implementation according to the safety, occupational health and working environment management system.
We hereby declare that we acknowledge these regulations and are practiced within our organization.
67/238, Moo 5, Kukkak, Takua Pa
Phang Nga 82200 Thailand
© 2023 The Waters Khao Lak. All Rights Reserved. Website Design by Hoteliers.Guru